Thursday 24 May 2012

HONEYCOMB

HONEYCOMB[Three quater length shot]

HONEYCOMB lighting is one of m favourite types of lighting. I Love how the face is defined by shading and shows bone structure well. 

For this image I went for the most natural look by using neutral tones on her face. This type of lighting is great for producing cover shots or even make up ads. On shoot I played around with the positioning of the face to achieve the best angle. I chose this shot simply due to its similiarities of Eve. I strongly suggest this type of lighting if you are looking to shoot a simple portrait.

For the movement of his shot I focused on her hair. I used a fan to lightly move the hair to get the best image. I think that i should of used shutter speed to gain the best image as it would of show hair movement in slow motion.


No comments:

Post a Comment